For healthy growing bones
Children's Calci Care comes in a delicious strawberry-vanilla flavoured chewable tablet with tooth friendly xylitol, providing calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D for healthy growing bones.
- Calcium for healthy bones
- With tooth friendly xylitol
- Strawberry-vanilla flavoured chewable tablet
Children 1-8 years – Chew 1 tablet daily.
Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 tablets daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Tablets may be crushed and added to food.
- Children’s Calci Care is a specially formulated calcium supplement to strengthen bone and tissue for children.
- Adequate dietary calcium during childhood and throughout life is required to maximise bone health.
- Vitamin D assists calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium may lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Vitamin D increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, therefore playing a role in the development of healthy bones.
- Phosphorus, together with calcium, is important for strengthening bone.
- Contains tooth friendly xylitol.
- Children’s Calci Care may be beneficial for the prevention of a calcium deficiency.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Calcium (as Calcium hydrogen phosphate)
|Phosphorus (as Calcium hydrogen phosphate)
| equiv. vitamin D3 300IU
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.