Children's Immune Health
Herbs of Gold Children's Cold Care is a great tasting blackcurrant oral liquid formulated to relieve and reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu.
- Relieves the symptoms of cold and flu.
- Reduces the severity and duration of cold and flu.
- For the symptomatic relief of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
Shake well before use. Take in water or juice.
Children 2-4 years – Take 5mL, twice daily.
Children 5-8 years – Take 7.5mL, twice daily.
Children 9-12 years – Take 10mL, twice daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
- Children’s Cold Care assists in maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Children’s Cold Care relieves the symptoms of colds and flu and helps reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu.
- Children’s Cold Care helps maintain healthy immune system function and provide relief of the symptoms of colds, flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTI’s).
- Elderberry, Echinacea and Olive leaf have traditionally been used for the relief of fever.
- Echinacea is traditionally used for the relief of cold symptoms such as a runny or stuffy nose, itchy or sore throat, cough, congestion, sneezing and mild body aches and pains.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each 5mL contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to fresh
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) fruit
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf
|herbal extract equiv. to dry
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.
Naturally sweetened with Stevia in a glycerol base.