Postnatal energy & stress tonic
Herbs of Gold Postnatal Lift has been specifically formulated to support energy, vitality, resistance to stress, immuniity, mood and general wellbeing in women after childbirth.
- Supports vitality & energy during times of stress
- Relieves nervous exhaustion & tension
- Supports healthy mood & immune function
Adults - Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Postnatal Lift contains Siberian Ginseng, a restorative herb that’s beneficial during times of stress to relieve exhaustion and tiredness.
- Siberian Ginseng is an adaptogen for the relief of stress. It supports mental and physical performance during and after periods of mental and physical stress.
- Siberian Ginseng supports vitality and energy during times of stress and provides relief of general fatigue.
- Siberian Ginseng helps maintain a healthy immune system and is beneficial during times of convalescence and recuperation.
- Oats seed is traditionally used as a nervine tonic to relieve nervous exhaustion and nervous tension.
- Oats seed is traditionally used as a mild stimulant for the relief of nervous debility.
- Women can become depleted of essential vitamins and minerals during pregnancy and lactation due to the transfer of minerals to the baby.
- Selenium is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Selenium requirements are increased during lactation and are associated with mood state. Postnatal Lift contains selenium for the maintenance of healthy mood.
- Vitamin D intake is associated with mood state. Postnatal Lift contains vitamin D to help maintain healthy mood.
- Zinc requirements are increased during lactation and are associated with mood state. Postnatal Lift contains zinc for the maintenance of healthy mood.
- Vitamin D, zinc and selenium assist in the maintenance of a healthy immune system and general wellbeing.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains gluten.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root and rhizome
|Avena sativa (Oats) seed
| equiv. vitamin D3 500IU
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)
|Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.