Wotnot 30 SPF natural sunscreen uses the finest and most gentle natural extracts. Our products are GMO free and are also free from sulphates, petrochemicals, parabens, artificial preservatives and fragrances - we know Wotnot to put in. With zinc oxide as the active ingredient and being free from titanium dioxide, our sunscreen will protect you and your family outdoors naturally.
Wotnot formulas are so close to nature we know your family will love them as much as you do!
Beeswax-white, candelilla wax, aloe barbadensis extract, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (gmo-free vitamin e), grapeseed oil, safflower oil, sesame oil, shea butter, silica, water-purified, naticide. Active ingredient: zinc oxide (250mg/g)
Only the most natural ingredients
- Zinc oxide active
- Free from titanium dioxide
- Provides broad spectrum protection against UV-A and UV-B
- No artificial preservative - our preservative is approved by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic) organisation.
- Ideal for people with sensitive skin
- Beautiful texture, no separation formula and easy to apply
Australian made with recyclable packaging.
How much do I need to apply and does it work immediately?
It is important to apply your sunscreen 20-30 minutes before going out in the sun. This allows the sunscreen to reach each layer of the skin and provides maximum protection.
Sunscreen should be applied evenly and liberally to ensure all exposed areas are protected.
Always read the label and use only as directed.